Sunday, October 5, 2008

Visit to Empire


The girls and I went to visit Meemah and Doodah last Thursday. Meemah told me that yes, she would love to teach me to make pear preserves - I could do the stirring while she played with my girls. Little did I know I was getting the raw end of that bargain! She fixed us a yummy lunch and they thought it was a hoot that Anna could sit on the table in the Bumbo. Good thing she was in a good mood when we got there and throughout lunch, because she went down for a nap and slept 4 hours! Molly Kate went outside to play with Doodah and his dog, Dolly, while we did the preserves. She must have really had fun because she was the dirtiest I have ever seen her and she slept all the way home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad y'all got to spend the day with them! They are so cute:)