

This week was Spring Break and we got to go picnic at the Botanical Gardens with Nana, Uncle Brian, Savannah and Lucy. It was an impromptu picnic but don't worry, a run into Publix saved the day! I mean really, we remembered the ketchup for the chicken but forgot plates - who needs plates?!? Anna thought she was big stuff eating crackers out of the bag (notice she tossed the baby food) and Molly Kate was so excited that Uncle Brian made her a ketchup dipping bowl out of her bread. It took her FOREVER to eat her one piece of chicken but she did finally eat it so she could have a doughnut. I ahve to tell you that she even tried "dropping it" on the ground but I surprised her by just blowing it off and handing it back to her. From where does she get that stubborn gene? Inside the gardens, we posed for lots of pictures and basically followed MK and Lucy around. They were our self-appointed tour guides! We had such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment