I love how Anna sleeps - bottom in the air, feet crossed and thumb in her mouth. I just had to take a picture of it and share it with you. She is the easiest baby to put to sleep and I sincerely thank the Lord for that. All you have to do is take her and lay her in her crib, turn on Sally Seahorse and walk out of the room. She screams like you have broken her little heart about three times (seriously - that is it!), then puts her thumb in her mouth and snuggles in. She never even hears Sally finish her list of lullabies. How precious - I hope I never forget the sight of her sleeping!
2 comments:
AWWWW!!! How adorable!!!
I love it! When do you take the bumpers off their bed?...or did you never have bumpers in her crib to begin with? Carter has a sleep positioner he sleeps in..which he loves b/c he loves to be snuggled up against something...when do I have to take that out?
Post a Comment