We had a great Mother's Day! Yes, I know this post should have been done before the beach and recital pictures, but at least I am posting it! Eric kept asking me what I wanted to do for Mother's Day, and I reassured him each time that all I wanted was to picnic in our den (with him grilling out of course!) and watch a Braves game. Yes, actually sit and watch them from start to finish...ahhh! We all donned our gear and had a great time - we even had Braves peanuts from Publix so it was like being at the game only cheaper and cooler! Anna didn't make it thru the whole 9 innings, but we didn't care. Molly Kate, Eric and I cheered on Francoeur and McCann without her. What a great day - hope you enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
Braves? That's baseball.. right? lol
Post a Comment