Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!




First of all, let me explain the costumes. Since Anna is not opinionated yet, I got to pick her costume out. I got the cute flower from Children's Place and could just see her sweet smile in that pink bloom! After I bought it, Molly Kate decided, "If Anna is going to be a flower, I can be a farmer (sometimes she says gardener), take my watering can and water her!" Eric and I loved it immediately - she is so smart!! She wore old overalls that Mawmaw had kept from when Eric and Uncle Tod were babies - they fit perfectly! While she didn't really want to carry the watering can as much as she thought she would (candy bag was more important), they looked great and had lots of fun! My little flower wilted about halfway thru the neighborhood - just laid her head on my shoulder, stuck in her thumb and went to sleep! How sweet was that!
Here are some pics from the Fall Festival at church and Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood.

No comments: